LILAC CLOUD, INC.
- Access or use any tools or documentation, such as application programming interfaces (“APIs”), we make available through the Product or otherwise;
- Communicate with us through any written, electronic, or oral communications; or
- Access or use any other technology, platform, dashboard, software, feature, or content owned or operated by Lilac.
What Personal Information Do We Collect and How
- Information You Provide to Us
- Account and profile information: When you or your company sign up for or establish an account to access or use the Product, we collect information to set up your account including your name, company name, contact information including your business email address and phone number, and professional details, such as your company name and role, manager, and any other account details you provide. We may also assign you a unique identifier as a user of the Products.
- Technical support requests, questions, and feedback: If you contact us, such as by sending us an email or by submitting a technical support request or feedback, we may collect information to process and respond to your submission, such as your name, business email address, company name, business phone number, the reason for contacting us, and any other information you choose to include in your message, request, or feedback. We may also collect information you provide if you complete surveys or questionnaires that we make available.
- Content: When you access or use the Products, we may incidentally process information that you upload into or otherwise make available to the Product and/or that we collect on your behalf to provide the Products. Lilac has no control over the type of content you upload and does not review such content. You are responsible complying with applicable laws for communicating to Lilac if any of this content requires action on
- Demos: If you request a demo of our Products, we will collect your name, company name, contact information including your business email and phone number, and additional details regarding your request, including the types of Products you would like to demo.
- Information We Collect Automatically
- Device and Usage Information: We collect certain information about your device and how you interact with the Products each time you access or use them.
- Device information may include your IP address, browser type, unique device identifiers, information about your approximate location (as determined through your IP address), mobile, computer or device hardware information (e.g., operating system version, hardware model, IMEI number and other unique device identifiers, MAC address, and device settings), device event information, log information, and crash data.
- Usage information may include features that you use, clickstream data, access dates and times, and how you interact with others through the Products, such as the teams you work with and your interactions with colleagues or managers who are also using the Products. Depending on the Products you use, we may also collect screen captures of your computer or device when you undertake certain activities.
- Information Collected from Third Parties
- Your Product Providers and Payors: If you choose to connect a third-party account/ or service with your account, such as a payor account, we will receive information from that third party according to your settings with that account or service. For example, if you connect a payor account to your Lilac account, we may receive details of your payouts and status of claims.
- Lilac’s Service Providers: We receive information from our service providers or agents who perform business services for Lilac and transactional data from our third-party infrastructure service providers.
- Analytics and Research Providers: We may receive information from entities who perform business functions for Lilac, such as research organizations and analytics Product providers.
How We Use Personal Information
- To provide and operate the Lilac Products;
- To update, improve, and/or enhance the Products and develop new features, functionality, and products;
- To provide technical support for, secure, and protect the Products, including to detect and prevent fraud, abuse, or security risks, and to track outages and troubleshoot;
- To generate analytics and create reports related to the Products;
- To provide demos of the Products;
- To facilitate payments, fees, and subscriptions;
- To manage and maintain customer accounts;
- To market our Products to you;
- To respond to your inquiries and requests, or otherwise communicate with you to provide you with assistance related to the Products;
- To provide updates about our Products and send you newsletters;
- To enforce our agreements with you or your employer, resolve disputes or otherwise to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights, and to protect our business interest and rights of third parties;
- To comply with legal and contractual obligations and requirements;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
How We Share Personal Information
- Your Account’s Administrator, Your Employer, and Other Users in Your Organization: If you are using the Products as part of a company account, we share account information and information about your use of the Products with your manager or supervisor and/or your organization’s account administrator, such as to provide a report of account access and activity. Depending on your use of the Products and the type of Products, you may be able to share information across other users within your organization.
- Business Transfers: We may share Personal Information with third parties we choose to acquire or with buyers, successors, or others in connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, financing due diligence, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets or transition of Product or services to another provider, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, receivership, liquidation or similar proceeding, as permitted by law and/or contract.
- Compliance and Regulatory Purposes: We may share Personal Information if we believe that it is necessary to:
- comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or legitimate governmental request;
- protect the safety or security of the Products, users of the Products, or any person;
- investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities;
- prevent spam, abuse, fraud, or other malicious activity of actors using or accessing the Products; or
- protect our rights or property of those who use the Products.
How We Protect Personal Information
How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
Do Not Track Preferences
Your California Privacy Rights